AMI CORPORATE MEDITATION PROGRAM
Stress and the Bottom Line
The stress-impacted worker is the real source fo both direct medical costs and indirect performance costs. Organizational budgets are eaten away by escalating health insurance and worker compensation costs for many conditions that could be prevented or corrected by reducing stress.
The American Institute of Stress estimates that over $300 billion annually is lost by U.S. businesses due to stress-related accidents, absenteeism, employee turnover, diminished productivity, direct medical, legal and insurance costs, and worker compensation awards.
A Few Simple Truths
Stress-impacted employees perform poorly, consume greater resources, and generate health insurance costs that detract from the focus, goals and bottom line of the business.
Meditators regularly add value to their organization through an increase in focus and creativity. They also help their business prosper by decreasing medical expenses and by displaying an enthusiastic, positive attitude.
What to Do
AMI's Corporate Meditation Program can improve you company's work environment and competitive advantage by enhancing the Health, Performance and Leadership qualities of your entire workforce.
Imagine these Benefits
Lower utilization of healthcare services and reduced absenteeism
Higher productivity, performance and morale
Clearer decision-making, better focus and judgment
Increased retention of key employees
- West Point Association of Graduates
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Albany Medical College, Family and Community Medicine Residency
- Albany Medical Center Bioethics Committee
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston TX
- The Commonwealth Club of California
- Washington University Medical School, St. Louis MO
- Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
- "The New York Times" Workshop: Yoga: The Power to Change Your Life"with Dean Ornish, M.D.
- University of Wisconsin School of Nursing, Madison WI
- University of Colorado Medical School Alternative Medicine Department
- College of St. Rose, Albany NY
- Hudson Valley Community College, North Greenbush NY
- Wesley Healthcare Center, Saratoga Springs NY
- The Cancer Center of Albany Med
- International Himalayan Yoga Teachers Association, Calgary, Canada
- New England Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine, Boston MA
- SUNY Empire State College, Saratoga Springs NY
- Rensselaer County ARC
- Baptist Retirement Center, Scotia NY
- Knolls Atomic Power Labs, Niskayuna and Ballston Spa NY
For an individualized Corporate Meditation Program that meets the specific needs of your business, contact: Mary Helen Holloway